am the next day I went to Ikea and then first broken and later gene Uni International Office. Here I quickly realized that my plan, me here to buy a used bike is probably not the best. It is so hilly that I reminds me of so many recording from San Francisco feel. Flat country I had not expected but much as I had not thought of. Plays a small example:
And this is in some places even better. :) I need to Ikea min walk as 15th while I walk 15 min. uphill. I've been really sore in the butt. * G *
As in the corner, I live in the houses and really ... hmm ... unkempt look and a lot broke, I was delighted when I met on my walk across the Autopista del Norte on an apparently new road with a tram station, which made me imagine myself in a modern time.
The tram here before I find cool. It is only this one line that was completed last year. In the tram itself there's free wi-fi, so W-Lan. I've not tried, but it will - still do - just on principle. The public transport are also relatively cheap. A single ticket costs € 1.30, with a trading card and 90 cents with the trading card for students even just 70Cent. A station is further
the main campus of the Universidad de La Laguna. This is because the Institute of Philology, running on the my courses.
this way, the proof that the title of my blog "studying under the palm trees" is not exaggerated. This is another corner of the campus.
After a short campus tour I went for the first time in the TranvĂa (the tram) increased and the terminus of La Trinidad down because there is the International Relations Office. I have not found too, but it did not have to. So I walked a bit through the streets. And enjoy this corner of the city, I also really good. It is the historical Center, with many pretty houses, squares and churches. On Tuesday, also finds a guided tour of the exchange students. Since then I show some pictures. But what I found funny is that the streets are swept with palm fronds. Even a photo from the hip, because I wanted to be not so obvious tourist. ;)
Oh, and what I found amazing, two murals were close to the historic city core. The first is still under Graffiti, but it is really cool, I think. The second is like a work of art.
After that, I'm actually only a small Schwenker over Ikea went home. But I do not even get the drivers of you to tears? ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment