The so-called "Fun Day" today was the volcano Teide.
meeting point was at 9 in the vicinity of the International Office, and then we went with three buses gene center of the island. Halfway up the Mirador (viewpoint) "Piedra la Rosa" there was then a small breakfast consisting of a Coke, an apple, a sandwiches (with ham, unfortunately, but I was not hungry yet anyway) and a little bit of pastry. Frisch was then strengthened the winding road down to the visitor center where we watched a short film about the creation of the Teide and the Canary Islands and schonmal could make a few first photos. And I am so absorbed in taking pictures that I have not heard that wegwaren suddenly all the people. So I quickly ran to the bus and a bit ashamed. But I would say in my defense, that certainly no longer than 2-3 min. be maintained because of me and had also announced the departure was not exactly great.
The next leg took us to about 2000m altitude at the foot of the volcano. There are some fascinating and famous to see rock formations and you could rumklettern a bit. And Foootos. Hach, was the first. I had to control myself totally to shoot 396.384x not the same, because it's me every time has been fascinated on 's New. I assume that once a selection of images to the end of this article.
On the way back we went for lunch in a restaurant. I was sitting here with Kasia from Poland (who was studying in Germany but I have already met in the International Office), Valentin from Bonn, and Klaus from Denmark to a table and we fabricated a shrewd mix of about 50% English, 30% Hispanic and 20% German. If you do not know how to go in English times, the rate was just completed in English. * G * The da are the three: (.. is Kasia but not anorexic, you is very slim, but not nearly as lean as it looks in the photo)
As on the way it was on the way back again very hazy, and we are just simply drove through the clouds. Here, the clouds were drifting So by the trees that it looked really mystical. I felt spontaneously to the scene from Ronja recalls, in which it is running in the fog through the forest and Birk pulls behind him. I hope this brings the following photo over at least halfway.
counter 18h we were back in La Laguna and all pretty groggy. On the way back I finally remembered to take pictures of the house where I live. The front and there in the third floor. And yes, the road is so narrow as it seems, if not even smaller. ;)
_______________________________________________________________
And two more villages (yes, I like the panorama function of my camera: D) :
0 comments:
Post a Comment