Thursday, September 18, 2008

Decorate Tables With Tulle And Lights

The thing with the water's

's not know, I actually need to drink nothing but bottled water. But please carbonated. And there begins my problem. Here in the supermarket, there are large shelves full of bottled water. In 1.5 liter bottles, 2 liter bottles and in 5 liter cans. But all just still water. Since the tap water is not necessarily to drink, which in itself makes sense. Now, I used relatively indiscriminately on the first day the cheapest four-pack, I wanted to when the next water purchase decency looking even know if they have not hidden somewhere carbonated mineral water. And I even have found two varieties. A six-pack in each 36Cent per bottle, and one that is sold individually 72Cent per bottle. The lady I asked if that really was carbonated (the name "gaseosa" was the cheaper brand is suspect already), confirmed this but said also to me that the more expensive is probably better. Had I heard sometimes on it. Now I'm sitting here with six bottles of mineral water and carbonated lemon flavor! I do not like water with lemon flavor! * Shiver * That is because on it anywhere, why is there? But maybe you will also bear the words "Sin gluten, a secret code for" Con Limon ". Since when is actually gluten in water and gluten may have an anti-lemon taste, so that the water tastes like lemon, just because there is no gluten in it? Puzzle about puzzles.
Well, I've still got just under 5 months, either to find decent water or get used to still water. Because that to me is clearly better than this lemon stuff. After

0 comments:

Post a Comment