Not that I do not have enough else would have, but I read here now just what. Sun I no longer come after.
we begin, then the beginning.
After I dragged two days of my belongings in the basement and figuring out the right knee was hit completely blue, I had my house on Sunday delivered to my Finnish interim tenant. A big thank you goes out to dear Antje here, without whose help I would certainly spontaneous until late evening to rumwerkeln. The last night I had then with my parents and spent the next morning went off at 7:30 Gen airport. We had already in advance whether a mystery to the size and weight of my monster travel bag, whether it fits. The weight stood at check-in at 30.1 kg as everything is exactly as calculated, the comment of the switches Dame "The bag is too long." was then but for now my heart slide into my mouth. Fortunately, however, was far less dramatic than feared, and I had to bring the bag only to the oversize baggage, as they in the normal transport volume would simply take snag. So, again lucky.
at Tegel was min's almost 20th Delay going on because so many aircraft on approach were that we had quite a long wait on the tarmac. Because of the low cost I have always thought that they would save on the service, I was amazed when served a breakfast and a movie was shown. Later there was even crackers. :) The stop on Fuerteventura was really just a stop, allowing all passengers to Tenerife stay in the aircraft. No running from Terminal A to Terminal B. Fine fine. And the delay was brought out again. And then I could throw him the first look at my home for the next 5 months:
My local roommate took me kindly picked up by car from the airport. After my things unloaded were, we are still shopping gone. I had indeed found it nice if it would be useful perhaps a bit more fell by the things I can do here, rather than to expand her wardrobe. But well, you really do not rumnölen of Matches on the first day. And I knew at least schonmal where the closest shops are and I have also made a first, very important discovery: the cinema!
María has passed the evening to a friend and I took the opportunity to walk again in peace in the supermarket and to explore the streets a bit. Long but I was not traveling, because it's got dark and then I explore it would rather do in daylight.
By the way, the view from the balcony of the apartment. Yes, even if it's not really recognize that behind Mercadona (the supermarket) pre-flashes blue is the ocean.
with the apartment and my room, I must, however, are still green. While it was already by the photos I had seen clearly that there is no Ritz Carlton, but I must admit that I was surpised negative. Especially the bathroom is not in good condition and has so its quirks. My room is small and furnished with pretty ugly furniture. Here I try grad, with decoration rauszuholen even a little. Time a before / after comparison.
though I give more on room beautification, as I wanted, but here I think it usually does not even 5 months. As I leave the dear cost me a little.
0 comments:
Post a Comment