are the names of the three Spaniards, who I have met here so far. Well, that's not 100%, because Guillermo is originally from Venezuela, but lives for 6 years in Tenerife. was
A few days looking at the Tenerife Erasmus Group of StudiVZ a German / English Language Exchange and as the appropriate profile looked very nice and showed up at their favorite band names like Metallica, Symphony X, I thought I try it simply times. Shape a bit similar interests are indeed conducive to a conversation well. So only a couple of mails exchanged and then taken on Thursday night for a beer. That's how I met Guillermo. And the evening I was also very nice. The talks were also expected as much about music, otherwise halt university, family, why semester abroad (he was once a year in Munich and can therefore also German (Which one observes in some moments a little bit, it was learned in Bavaria), what he wants to improve yes). The usual stuff. I just hope it works out, we meet occasionally. I still know how to still having a hard English, but I realize now, as I lose a little inhibition to speak English (or rumzudrucksen * g *).
Yesterday was then the concert, of which I recently saw the poster. Before I even met with Nikola and her two Italian roommates in the apartment and there eat delicious dinner and nice chat. Shortly after midnight, I set off down the path gene concert, which was just around the corner. After running in a circle and ask, I found the club then. 4 € incl one drink voucher is a very fair price. As already told Guillermo thought, however, is the box - this is the club - really quite bad for concerts. Very small and the stage is not really good view. Direct frontal from the front and then again from a kind of small side room from the left side. Who is the opinion then that the Knaack is a bad concert venue, please look at times like this photo.
When I arrived the first band played on, so popped from the first drink voucher for a beer and looking for a spot overlooking the stage. Between two songs, I was once very courageous and a man standing next to me have mentioned, what band it was because of what he knew but not well. We have then a bit we tried to entertain, but thanks to the combination of English and the volume has not really worked out. Hmph! The second band I was then a bit further forward and suddenly it zuppelte angle from the back of my Wacken ribbon and a girl said something to me, which I of course - have not seen once more - thanks to the combination of English and volume. They then showed, but on the wrist of type next to her on which also hung a ribbon's 2007 Wacken. Ahhhh, comprendo! Talk went first but not the same. Between two songs I once asked, what band would play for straight and after the show We came further into the conversation. The two, Montse and Satur were themselves twice in Wacken and this year at the Summer Breeze. We are still went to a bar drink. This was provided in very exciting, as that I first evening in the bar district was. Just before the histort town of La Laguna, there are some streets where many bars are. However, these are the only streets in the whole of northern Tenerife, where there are any (where the young people / students go out at night out), and accordingly it is fully there. The bars are up to the last place full and there are still many people with their drinks. And before Bars on the road to hell is going on. I can think of a degree no corner of Berlin, in the streets at night are just full. Most to the Hackescher Markt, because there the whole night bus lines converge. As I said, very exciting, but it is possible more or less the only entertainment option. And I must say old woman, to me it was almost too much. The music in the bars is so loud that one can have practically no longer possible and one must always stop by squeezing through the crowds. So it would appeal from time to time 'nen Theater Saturday night. For recreation. ;)
Montse and Satur were by car and because they live in Santa Cruz, they are driven up eh more or less at me and give me then taken away. Montse then mentioned that today was a concert at the Plaza del Cristo and we exchanged email addresses and we agreed before that. :)
The water problem has been solved incidentally. Thanks to "Krystal," the water with carbonic acid, but without taste. This is also the brand of me the other day said, was that it was better. I said yes: "If I had heard it." For all the
0 comments:
Post a Comment