No, do not worry, I did not suddenly married. There are just things which are good and some that's not. For example, I just
try to complete my schedule. There must be a little bit changed. The course catalog is somehow ... Well stupid. I found five courses that would qualify from the title question for me. In one, the pdf file is not available, so I exactly do not know anything about the course (except holding the title), was in a second told me that it takes place well before next semester, although in the "Autumn" - column gives and the other three times are not here, so I do not know whether there might overlap what. Joy! But I have
but before yesterday in the city was great seen:
And I had feared that I had to keep me here for five months with pure cinema afloat. The bands are indeed limited to the description of my case, but I'm not that picky. Otherwise, I've
yesterday bought a small shelf for the bathroom, so at least a little shelf space is available.
ausprechen I want to take this opportunity to praise the battery of my camera yesterday after more than 700 pictures and videos has made (in just over two weeks with permanent screen use) the sliding tackle. I have a spare battery and then I'm curious to see how far I with get my batteries.
0 comments:
Post a Comment