Monday, September 8, 2008

How Can You Tell If A Screen Is Lcd?

He llegado

plays a brief sign of life.
Bin arrived safely. The flight was good, except that I do not start and especially descent / landing easy. My roommate is nice. The room is relatively ugly, but bearable for 5 months. The Internet works and the nearest cinema is 10 min. walk away (What more do you need? * g *). And the weather is great.
However, I get the stupid cheap adapter in my Schleppi power supply, and therefore run only on battery. Tomorrow must first 'nen new adapter or a new cable now. Fortunately, there's Saturn here somewhere. ;) Ikea is the way in 10-15min. to Walk. Then I'll
now even further unpack and explore a bit the streets. Keep your fingers crossed that I think back * g *

0 comments:

Post a Comment