The Fiesta del Cristo is not a one-day festival, but is celebrated throughout the September and into October. This weekend, however, was the main weekend if I have understood correctly. Sunday morning I was so taken with Kasia, to give us the procession from City Hall to the church in the Plaza de la Concepción to look at. In this case go any important people of the city (including the Vice Rector of the university that has kept on the Welcome Day a speech) and representatives of the military (and some others I could all associate so real) accompanied by two bands from A to B . I once cobbled together a few images as they would individually rather boring.
Before the procession started, a couple of times was shot salute, which was really scary loud and cringe every time I left. So when these guys were running with their toys past us, it was also clear why.
The procession then went as I said to the Plaza de la Concepción, which - looks - his eyes light the sky.
I thought that was pretty cool, was that the church bells were rung in part by hand. Outside the church a little military-blah-blah Rumsalutier was organized, which has only attracted just frankly insane and eventually became a bore, and in between were ringing the bells from time to time. This sometimes arrhythmic and then by hand. That was something. (I like this a short video sequence, but after yesterday's me, yes the whole, the video has killed the following review, I will not post here now.)
Today was for me then a pretty revealing day. I have indeed mentioned already times, that I am with my living situation is not so particularly happy (and those who read my private blog, were allowed to listen to a lot more whining about it;)). Today I have however looked at a couple of apartments together with Nikola (she has no accommodation and yes currently lives in the hotel) and found, that the apartment and my room absolutely the local standard. The bathrooms were for the most part little better than mine here, but the rooms were sometimes smaller. There was even an apartment here, which showed that it is better, but I think the bulk corresponds to just what I have here. So I will arangieren with the apartment (I'm feeling even not so bad unwell, as in the beginning) and internalize that the phrase "When in Rome, do as the Romans" does not come from nowhere. ... Light in the corridor would still be great times, Mrs. Lessor.
0 comments:
Post a Comment