That would be my day yesterday in abbreviated form. In the long run I'm
noon for the first time in Santa Cruz. My Nikola Komilitonin should arrive at 17:10 at the airport and as the bus south from Santa Cruz, I took the opportunity to have a look downtown for a spin. And that is also very very pretty. I'm only a little run through the shopping streets and have the ominous German bank looking at the one supposedly pays no vending fee. I have become even find it and if I may believe the Vormerkposten of online banking, I pay nothing for actually lifting off's. Woot! : D Then I think about me again namely the English with the account. I can also pay with my card free of charge and free of charge if I can get cash (and a bit like this can operate sightseeing), so this is not necessarily required. At least I have to do with me no stress. If the traveling is too stupid to me, I can still do so.
€ The first four of the freshly pulled money then I have invested in first breakfast in a small cafe. I should but my reluctance to eat in the apartment here soon drop again. In the long run could be costly. But where I'm not feeling well, I do not eat much. I also do not like to cook on gas. But as I said that I should wean myself.
went further then gene's port, look at big and small Schiffis. At one place was a pretty cool monument to include the two major male statues are wearing a helmet, holding a sword over and otherwise clad only with a leaf in front of the Blessed are. Is it really sexual harassment if I grab a statue at the bottom? * Giggle *
next target was the Auditorium, a rather interesting building that itzibisschen reminiscent of the Sydney Opera House and when I got that right, also acts as an opera. At least somewhere stood Opera. There I saw for the first time the sea really close. Were it not for the stones and the approximately 3-4m height difference, I would jump in straight times. But was great to finally see the big blue times.
kill After a bit of time in the Saturn, I rode the bus to the airport south. It takes about 50 min. and all the while going along the coast. :) Nicholas flight originally was supposed to arrive at 17:10 when I came into the hall, but was on the scoreboard by 17:30 the speech. It then changed over time yet to 17:18 and then 17:28. What have always held as above. Unfortunately, it's not reasonable to look runway, so I sometimes employed on the playground outside. * G * At some point Nikola then yes, but also because we are together again and drove to Santa Cruz. Since they have no home It's your first walked into the hotel, whose rooms are my high but pretty close. Only the bath is better. ;) Is next to the hotel bar or a cafe or something and there was a small street party organized, for which the street was even shut off. People sat at tables on the street, played guitar and sang. That was a pretty great atmosphere. We sat a bit in the hotel lobby, because it is only because wireless and have all the time heard the music. Schöön! : D
After Nikola got over the initial shock halfway, we went into the center of La Laguna. I had noticed, that on Sunday Fiesta del Christ is (a big holiday here, or even more of a celebration month), during the day but found out that take place at the start of the main festival in the Plaza del Cristo concerts. And it has to go there really even worth it. When we arrived, was just "Son 21" on the stage, a 21-member male choir and absolutely great cinema. I would like to show you even a short movies, but photobucket zickt time around again. Maybe later. We then got a night to celebrate Cuba Libre (which it really bad in itself was * g *) and have listened to the music. A really nice end of the day.
Addendum: Photobucket ago, it was noticed that I've uploaded something. So here is a small part of "Son 21". On the video, but everything that comes across not half as good as it actually was (and my camera when shooting in the dark seems a little Fokussierproblem), but an impression is gained already.
Click for video.
(Great, now has it killed me the rest of the review by the video ... I must not understand. So again, without embedded video ...)
around 23:45, we have gone in the back made. Unfortunately, that was a little bit early, as there were fireworks, which we heard from only by the Tranvíahaltestelle. But at least the car was still not so crowded. With the home was also the "I do not go out in the dark" off-spell. By the other way, I now return to the tram or take, that's a problem. Since the road is well lit and not as scary as the previous track.
0 comments:
Post a Comment