Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Was Your First Period Like Brown

Another day, another entry

If yes else but still pretty long.

On Wednesday, I wanted to actually open an account first, but I could not quite decide which bank (I have here two very close) and also the queues were quite long. So I'm back again to the apartment and got there a mail with the opening times of the International Office. 10-13h, na as I go! Posted going on. So went back to Tranvía and La Trinidad. This time, the office also, and I am registered as an international student. Although again I had to fix to a photo shop, and I had no photo of it, but fortunately there was a few blocks away the same and so was not a problem. Since I have the necessary certificate for Enrolling had, I am again to the university where I got just before closing time just to get the enrollment form and a number waiting for the next day. The Spaniards are always totally numbers on waiting. At the meat counter at the supermarket, the bank or the International Office. You have to draw a waiting number. If it makes for schee. ;)
are in the vestibule of the library's a vending machine, which I find very cool. Because plums out the bottle not only easy, no, she is transported via arm and two outside flaps. I had to shoot straight times. * G *



Is not that great, because at the end as the lights go on? * G * (Yes, sometimes I'm too easily amused.) Also costs the most chilled mineral water 0.5 it only 55 cents. Fits.

was on the way back then - again - to the mall. This time I I got a prepaid card for mobile phones. The number's are in demand by SutdiVZ or with me.
Since the day I used to not have made so many pictures (or have burned up some schmählicherweise already in the review of Tuesday;)), today's optical Keep the fun for a panoramic photo I received on the way from university to the shopping center have.



evening I did have the room a bit (eg one of the already overdone photos) decorated. So overall a very productive day.

Today I am again the same morning to the university. I had some problems with the registration form. At our office, I then asked if I as maybe someone could help with and I fortunately got also a very nice lady. After a mishmash of English and English, she read on the already completed part of my German address form and began to speak German so well with me, I asked her if she was German. But was it not, but probably very happy to use their German times. Although I try to make as much as possible in English (which in itself also is not difficult, as you will not get far with English), but in this case I was quite happy when talking to understand what she says.
for 11h then was called the Welcome Day announced for the Erasmus students. So really what brought But it did not tell the truth, except that I've attached a couple of loose contacts. times come loose 80% of Erasmus students from Germany - However, only to Germans, since - judging by the conversations. Otherwise, there was a bit of information material from the high school sports and the organization that takes care of foreign students (Sprachtandems organizes and assigns mentors and stuff). For eternal Rumgewarte in the much too cold air-conditioned auditorium were then still held some speeches, but also contained not much important information. At least, not what was said in English. About the English speech, the Vice Rector I can not say much because I did not know much have. Before the auditorium there was still a buffet and drinks and that's it for now. On the one hand while almost angry that I have for the stress of an early departure made to me, but I think the "Fun Day" tomorrow, will be worth somewhat more. Because there is a - for free - a day trip to the National Park on Mount Teide, the volcano made. This is determined nice.

This evening, the third roommate has arrived. Also a German and if I can judge so far, very nice. Although it is in itself two weeks here, but much of that time was to do with their friend or vacation in the south.
Oh, and I could this morning for the first time warm . Showering Wuhu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment