I just upgraded from
on
and plugs for bath and sink (no, something there is nothing in this budget, but I want the pampered German) bought, I'm really slow enough money for this flat output.
I really must admit that I do not understand. It's one thing to spend a limited time here, but live permanently? It's not as if it were not for the things and they are not exorbitantly expensive. But a collapsed clothes horse is not replaced for weeks, in the hallway lights are not replaced, there are (or were) no pot holders, but not isolated Pot handles, a leaky irrigation will not be repaired, etc., etc. Am I really that spoiled? I would disturb it, and doeth it, too. Maybe it's also the fact that Maria is so little here. Wherever she is, I'm very much believe that it is as beautiful as here. She probably has the apartment only to exclude innocent exchange students. Well ... 5 months. 11 ° in Germany. * Bet * mantra * g *
DC I go to the bar 7, which is always Erasmus Wednesday evening. And tomorrow I am meeting with a potential language tandem partner who is on 80's Metal. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment