Me, my awesomeness and I
Yes, I once again decided to open a blog, because there are so many things I tell mö ; RIGHTS but simply find no place for it - hence the blog.
What comes in here? Will probably turn on Alttagsleben, school, etc. but also ideas for FFs and other nonsense that I usually forget.
(so to speak, is the blog actually more of a haven for all the awesome scrap in my head, ha!)
Right now I'm so full
to the Harvest Moon Trip. Heaven, if I remember from my first HM game, I have to laugh. That was then married to the GBC and you could not, yet close friendships, great to do something else (other than cows and sheep, that is the origin of the rabbit HM games, if I could so today think of the farm animals ...). Well, then there was Back to Nature, Mineral Town, Sunshine Island and another one whose name I forget (but I was at that time the brilliant bug, where I rode suddenly on an invisible horse) and the first FS r the GC (.... I hate it ....). Now I have repays for the Wii, Animal Parade, and I love it! Although I realize that I'm really such a diehard Harvest players ... it is still the first year, I'm level 23 ... and now fall is coming - I've rung all the bells, Tobi already married, even my 1 child get (what an evil Devil pool has ...),'m about the chicken coop to expand LV 3 (LV2 first barn was a bit lazy) and have at least each villager has 3-6 hearts (except for Carsten and Paolo, who have 10 hearts ... well, they belong to Tobi's family). But I was but now also because most of the WE, so I to do other things I came. really wanted a few OSs that write for ages haunt my head around.
So at least are my next projects, in terms so creative, the following:
- Next Chapter of Staring at the Sun (I have wanted two or three months ... ah ...)
- Russia x America (Then I had once brought the one picture in any case it will be a Darkfic because America is dying..)
- Had France Engalnd x (- x Russia, Prussia (Snow Rabbit has just ... generally have something to do with Gilbert)
I have something started but never finished made sounds, well ... pretty crap)
- Germany x Prussia (I love Germancest, but I just can not write neatly over it ...)
- Aizen x Gin (Bleach. .. I'm back and again started Bleach FFs, but never finished it .. I love this pair . I mean clearly, is one of the anime is in Gin Rangiku and that's really very sweet, but hey, it's not for nothing that a FF and I like it better if Aizen and gin such a tragic hatred / servant / master / What I do have-love) I probably would
fix anyway none of it really. As for me, however, interested as I sit the whole time on hot coals, if my child is happy with his elf history. For I must confess to my shame that I do not really taken care of ... ah ... and I feel even worse because I had read or correction and even such a great FF got ...
school wise, I must now make even the POWI poster done, but did not want to. My group is just so ... corrosive. I believe in themselves, we are all actually quite good students in POWI (Robin, Marci and me), but we simply do not have fixed. Oh, and Justin is back ... tomorrow is not just contributing to the performance of the whole. I also have absolutely no concrete plan, what there like onto poster on it, nor who any of this presents ... Honestly, that is such a disaster.
otherwise can not get rid of my first Hetaliawahn me so quickly. 've Been about 6 or 7 months since it ... and I have fully used up in Gilbert. That is why I await with interest the 94 episode, oh and HetaOni as HetaQuest. As you get almost self pleasure once again to try to RPGs ... xD But things are really great. In HetaOni is so much love and there are so many places where you want to cry (just the whole USUK love, awww). Although I am still wondering what Gilbert hears for voices on the phone with whom Ivan and why the hell, this outfit sells beer and rice balls?
Respectively. Ivan finally has me so clever a great doujinshi on RussiaxPrussia, they are really so sweet (where everything is great with Gilbert verpairt .. other than China and Canada). Funny, I always thought that only a word we are heroes of a perfect song for the would Snworabbitpair and tada, it is the music for the link to the doujinshi doujinshi xD
= http://www.youtube. com / watch? v = MbSPE7N1j1A & feature = related
Otherwise, I still have the appointment with the visit to clarify Ivan, ah and behold as I now do with the Cosplay to Gilbert. (And see this switch, be sure!). I I will not believe it to create LBM get it done. Maybe I should finally time to go as Emil, eh acidifies the Cosplay ...
So, that's it for today from my Awesomness! Finally, I would say only one thing:
Meri, you're a pig (sitting next to me burping, tztztztz).
Ksksksksksksksksksksksksks ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment