Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Best Handheld Spotting Scopes

Me, my awesomeness and I - 2

Today was the first day after the (short) vacation certificate - and I'm already not tired of the rest of the week, especially overnight. We got new schedules and so we say it like this: Some things have improved, others, well. At least tomorrow is history (but ...). first in the 8 to 9 hours However, it
was quite funny today.
geography so-so .... free man upsets me so. He constantly takes me turn, though I do not cancel, my sentences such funny to me, like "You have to sell better," "We both know that you can do it" or "less grumbling at nÄ ; next time. " So I told him today was the joy I often times reported voluntarily and contribute something useful to the classroom. That would be okay as far as if he would praise me then not every time like a child and my mind gives a candy. I quote: "Anna has also reported today, slowly it also comes in to us!" ........ He encourages me to really ... He's so lovable in full, but * sigh *
POWI now hold lectures. Boar, as was Mr. Schwarz times from so. He was to procure a room with a projector, it has group A said that he has nunmal as always remember those 15 minutes, blowing the ass, only to then 5 minutes later raise a room ... This man is just incredible .... But the lecture was then incapable of group A so funny. Especially as Katha has argued the myth of Europe. "Well, then kidnapped Zeus in the form of a bull Europe and rode with it across the sea .......... here they were not even wet!" We are all so broken xD but
Bio was the best. Mrs. Wendland has always heat. No matter what season, what the temperature, this woman never freezes! So she pulls open the window and leaves it open .... and it was so cold, the whole class sat there shivering. Finally, I mean it to Tim, "Do ! Times the window "He looks at me in horror:" Are you insane? The shredded me when I try that! "The sad thing, he even right. Then finally after 70 minutes (Mrs. Wendland breaks are unknown), she gave us a grace period of 3 minutes and then Lisa said this: "Can we even close the window," Mrs. Wendland wonder, "Is you cold? "And the whole class replied in unison," Yes "We were never able to agree on the room temperature.
English was then relatively uninteresting, as always in fact. I would trade less corrosive go and find enthusiatic because if it does not always afternoon classes would be serious.
morning is again exciting, honest man and Gerecke again after a week, can be quite cheerful. The only bright spot on Thursday is really just history.

Otherwise seems my elf child with his story to be satisfied, and I am quite relieved. After all, I have not really written with heart and soul ... but I wonder if I participate at the next Gnome action. Somehow it's already fun and so I'll take me at least to write something finally.
Apropo, I have commenced yesterday even my (ancient) Bleach FFs dug out and found that with Urahara x Ichigo is actually not that bad ... although I seriously wonder how I got the pair .... Also, I'm
since shibuis Imp-FF full again on Germancest, argh .. these guys bring a pair but as always a. I like Ludwig x Gilbert even better than Louis Feliciano x (for which I would probably kill many Heta fans). Get today again my Stecki change it, or so .... I also still waiting
Machined Heta on 94 and HetaOni or HetaQuest, and I've since read that they only end of February which again is high (noin!). I also would
my Gilbert Cosplay LBM to create not really, neither money nor enough time longer exists, what really annoys me somewhat.

Ah and Meri and I yesterday found that our RPG characters Yagyuu and Hiyoshi (we have to fraternize, yay!) Have quite a few similarities in terms of their friends (Gilbert and Niou). Both white-haired man (well, Niou merely colored, but no matter), first they would not see being in love with it, both are quite a bundle of energy, both French and yet something about it that I can not remember exactly patu xD But we are always accessible to crazy things, what the As for RPG. Anyway, this has been a length of 8 teams and us is always something new. Soon I will get out to look for each character to a song and to each pair ... can take some time, are about as close to 20 + people - dead xD

But I come today not to play Harvest Moon, but However, new series Desperate Housewives and 4 episodes How I Met Your Mother. I think DH I look now since the 2nd Season consistently every year on TV. 'm Never believe in a long series season stuck (not even on Supernatural, the first season where I know by heart).
Whatever. At least let me fade away so my evening by a rather funny, but also dragging day.

Quote of the day: "They were not even wet!"



Ksksksksksksksksksksksksksksks ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment