Me, my awesomeness and I - 3
So, and again a day has gone by has not really done any other than school.
Philo was now time for another so boring and a struggle with sleep. It is quite interesting topics .... just create in the first two hours I simply do not have highly complex texts on the ethics or to debate the aesthetics. I have to fight every time so that does not fall to my eyes. Then we had two hours
math I honestly man just can not cover. Note especially their award at my time was so illogical. But today it has since dropped off the cake. I wonder if I can do math P4, it sure would be that I do on track, but my work recently were not as good .... so was my work ... well, the first being a 5, give to me, had run shit ... but the second, now it was 3 + .. ne one, I repeat and emphasize a point in a 2 (!) over ... and she says, that was NOT SO GOOD been? .... The woman just want to piss ... or I count my oral involvement with now, so I at the next meeting here can provide that.
German, however, was today was really cool. Thought at first that is boring (education + Nathan the Wise), but when we went this early GZSZ relations have made, we have tapped such sayings with Gerecke, that we might be allowed to rewrite rushes Nathan to Nathan Won in performing game. This is so cool.
But the best was today anyway History ♥ It was so amusing, was Engelhart as annoyed. I love this teacher, understood me so well and with their spells are amazing. Especially when she has slandered us about Nathan. Your message here: "Ih, I'm in my school already hated"
school was actually quite okay and funny, different than I thought. However, I am excited at the time of Jenny .... this girl just makes me ready for it .... I understand now with super Melle. Today, we have continuously given us High-Five, if we have figured out what. Is now our standard award.
Otherwise, I really still wanted tonight HM AP to continue playing, but I am not then come to me because I first had again plunged into the images search for Hetalia Fanworks have (wanted Germancest pictures ... not one, but again a lot of Gilbert / Ivan / Arthur / Alfred-love) and had a shower after that long (and I really here mies have cut into the heel, bleeding like a pig and it will not stop ... and tomorrow so that sports, argh ...). And I have to eat what tastes .... spinach, mashed potatoes and meatloaf as good?
What else? Oh, and tomorrow we will spend the movies and otherwise I'll probably order the GR to finally write my FFs if I will not stay again stuck on something else mundane. In addition, I have to Geography Department ... Worry about China ...* sigh * I'm just not Chinafan. But I just
stand fully on the song "My friend is wearing a uniform" by Soko cemetery. This fits in so well with Yagyuu / Gilbert! Eh is currently my favorite pair of what the RPG is concerned. 'm Also so slow for each character as a theme song in mind. We'll see if I can find something for everyone matching.
Quote of the day: "Uh? Where were we? "" God, he's so cute when he will notice none of my classes. "
Ksksksksksksksksksksksksksksksksks ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment