Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shelf/ Rod Bracket Toronto

Me, my awesomeness and I - 7

Boar am, fix and all. Is probably because I only had 3 hours sleep for nine hours, but school ... At first I thought
, I would have to make up a lot and would not come (especially in math), but really there is very limited, and next week I should return immediately in all drinne be. Bio only must I look again more closely, said now is not that hard. But my group had
POWI finally present times today ... yes, we had a clue and I babble something about it that was so so incoherent that it was only grottig simple. Black towards the end where he again our whole presentation has repeatedly, although we have called it all .... black ... Melle and I call him now like enemy No. 1 school xD
Otherwise I have to make my eyes deception Department of Art ... yes, no comment. But Lutiger was, we come to school today and suddenly at our great electronic representation plan that fails the first two hours of geography. I look a bit confused myself turning to our railings at the entrance to where Mr. Freimann, our geography teacher sipping coffee and grease. Okay .... it turned out that there was a mistake, but some of our classmates over to the baker gone and have skipped the first hour, was, after all, on the plan. And tomorrow is supposed to math again, what can I somehow think not so. For that I gave the 4th Friday after closing - no English! Otherwise, I'm super

ahead with my cosplay. I've now ordered the wig, which should arrive soon. On Friday I go again then going to buy me a white sweater and hold times for the right boots on the lookout. The T-shirt I'll probably be printed, I have to send off times Sanne, after all, the store is right next to the glasses Studio.

What else? Oh yes, I have my last child Imp assigned to get and I am somehow not really happy about it. Your Alttagsdinger are somehow, well, and it is behämmert something that they not to Shonen-Ai is ... Why I always get the elf children, not stand on it or not, though I always state that I mainly just writing about it?
xD But well, I've been a whole plot in the head, a la Fantasy, I hope you will like my Wichtelkid ... but am still wondering whether I might not be anything else but write. I would like to write something that is somewhat historical, but which have never been done, so knew I do not, can i handle it. I'm always so unsure ...

Hm, and somehow I just play full back like Pokemon XD That is also always an addiction that one never lets go. With my favorite version was always the silver one. That's why I was so happy when it was reissued - and finally enraged beyond measure, because these new Pokemon to cripple it were! They have no business there. They're just ugly and stupid. That of the Ruby / Sapphire went just like that, but everything came after that, terrible ....
liked but I would just like to Phoenix Spieln games, but I've only found the first part and two and three are missing without a trace .... me excited. But have
Meri and I finally made the platinum at Resi 5th I think never gambled a game so much as - and again and again. We must HOLN only the online trophies and lost on the run and in nightmares to make professional, we have all muhahahahahahaha.

Lastly there is to say is that Joe was sick today, had constipation ... ... but he felt sorry for each of the family. Especially Dad was really worried about him, and said anxiously to me: "He wanted this morning not even eating me ...." But here we go again the little better, thankfully.
Well, now I let the day fade away quietly, because today is Wednesday again and that means evening series!



Kskskskskskskskksksksksksksksks ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment