Me, my awesomeness and I - 5
Man, somehow pisses me off to the real, that I still have calf pain. Today was not in school, had neither the desire nor me we went really well enough to go there. Fortunately I have until tomorrow to the 5th (as now every Tuesday this year).
HA has yet to make have, but somehow not in the mood to, just to put as my art department ready ...
have to be really, I just do not feel like anything .. except on food. Man I have a hunger. But I just got my Stecki again changed slightly (images exchanged wuhu!) And found that I am easily influenced to complete what Hetalia terms. I liked the pair x Prussia never Hungary, just as Japan x England .... now I like them both. Terrible as I can be manipulated Sun I also had all the time for a super-OS x FR UK in the head. The point is that Arthur is watching TV, taking on such a Soup encounters, which in essence, his and France's relationship reflects. Speak to each episode one running parallel his life with Francis. The end is such that he would like to see the last episode, to know if they coming together or not, it experienced a lot of crap and gets together with Francis and then come together in the end somehow and only Arthur thinks that he does not need to know the end because they were not to his topen eh.
Ah, that would be great kitsch. 'm Just too lazy to write it. Just as Sats to continue writing, although I have promised. For this seems to mean a FF, but all to do well, I had not expected.
Well, otherwise I need to wait quite a while in terms of new parts or new Hetaliafolgen HetaQuest and HetaOni, as Despereate Housewife consequences. For that I'm progressing with my Teutonic Knight Cosplay great. I think that I will have done really quickly. The normal on the other hand have yet to come. But instead I got me a scarf now, as it always has Gilbert ♥
the rest of the evening so I will spend any time beating dead, as I said, no mood for anything, though I had the day echtmal can use useful for something but good.
Kskskskskskskksksksksksksksksksksks ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment