Me, my awesomeness and I - 4
So, it's Saturday afternoon and I am now completely finished by yesterday.
The day was yesterday to be quite pleasant, but somehow not. In sports we do now .... yes jump rope skipping. Mir has never located. While all the other girls are then Jumped rope, I beat up this boy or boys played the table-race-ball game with my buddies. Accordingly, yesterday I made pretty stupid - and I hate anything in sports can not. Conclusion: I'm going to look for a rope and the train every day now .... as soon as I do not have cramps have more in my legs .... especially my left calf hurts like hell, can barely move, I think I have since I was dragged.
Then we went shopping after school and even that was not as pleasant as usual, because a simple every bone has hurt and then I have with great difficulty, found what I was looking for. Gili neither a sound nor a Gilbirdplüsch (or what looks more similar to Gilbird), nor a decent belt. But the white T-shirt. These days it's really hard to find just a white T-shirt from good material in Germany. Believe hardly.
At least I now have, say, the first part of my Teutonic Knight Cosplay together. The normal for Gilbert I shall not create, I also find him in the outfit also really smexy!
Finally, we were still in Kokowääh. He was so sweet, the movie. I'm amazed every time how good-looking Til Schweiger's daughter already can play and how well the two blend together. In addition, the theme of the movie was just great. It makes sense anyway always so soft films, but then he makes it really good and funny. Had long ceased to laugh at a movie. In addition, it has brought me an idea for a new FF, I'm going to write the same times. 'm In such a good mood, you have to use the.
The only stupid thing was that we missed yesterday by one minute on the train and my big brother we had to pick then ... now I owe him a favor, oh, what siblings are not great?
As I said, today I will write FF, to watch a first chapter only, or perhaps even another OS to an end, sometimes. Otherwise, I really want to HM AP gamble on, but just think about if I decide to not start a couple of times HA, for example, my paper on art optical illusion .... Madlin makes a simple insane. But I'll believe anything but move on tomorrow, to see the times. I also wanted to visit Bleach on, but just never come to it. It is awful when you constantly somehow has something to do or want to do.
Ksksksksksksksksksksksksksksksks ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment