misguided
no, there was no bus to armigale, the aunt was on the phone is simply wasted, and so I was sitting at nine clock morgends vain at the bu8sstation and waited. but this time I was very sweetened for local street musicians did cheer her by the way about me. the women in the information was once again very helpful and organized everything for me, so now I went to Coffs Harbour and came docvh, or near the wassrerfallwegses and national parks, I originally wanted to find out.
in the bus then I learn annelie still a Swedish backpacker en Lennen at its pickup I could drannhaengen simple. and here I am now, in einziegen backpackers on srand with a feipizzer last night and a nice tour, I will do tomorrow. then the next station the day after tomorrow be sydney and then I'm already back at home, somehow went over the time it soon .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment