Saturday, January 1, 2005

Female Genita Tattoos Gallery

happy new year

that was a wonderful celebration sylvester. WA TR initially I just still very sad, I could not make any referral to sri lanka and the reception they gave me a long lecture held, why not donate at this party would ask, so I had the courage to put this evening. on top of that I had put the four Australians who actually dance to the limbo the day before had agreed sivch to celebrate with me. So I sat down at my broken plenty of New Year Menu and blew tribulation. but that will not zugelasse4n in Australia. it was not lamge, and two brothers sat down with me undverstanden it really in the best way to distract me. and then it got better and better. I heard and saw again trommelmuslik Yvonne, a Swiss woman who lives with me in the same bungalow. with her and with many others we play as long as we drum up almost in trance many. it was so beautiful this rhythm was einfanch is bleeding. in the background is then built to a group, to which luck (one en aforementioned brothers were) and juggling torches and rods, the beautifully from sar and there was a great atmosphere on. De drumming to the beat in harmony with the fire. actually it was about me dan and I danced what was angegfeuert hieolt vehicle and from the surrounding hot, it was just pure joy and fun. the four Australians were eingetrudelt mitlerweile with yvonne and dan went against them 23 to the beach, where it initially was delicious mangokoktail and where I had been invited fden luck for the next evening to learn to juggle. a live band played and danced until midnight Yvonne and I are the feet flat. I really liked that.
then we made two to one and on the beach to made a new year round by the sea, magnificent, the star and the Milky Way about us and has done so well!!
against three, we were following a ausgiebeigen chat with the Australians back in bed and fell asleep in front of us.
einwunderbarer really was the start into the new year ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment