byron bay
lucky man must have. Although I already knew
of the information that in byron bay not a single free bed should be more, but I got up and went to 16, 00 of brisbane 20:00 to go try to own my lucky night. I wanted to make this look I did not know but for now ship I mitlerweile my 26kg of luggage in a locker and began to wander the city Duch. I first met with an information point for the advertising made tours and asked if they could not give me a tip. they led me on but the backpackers what they meant I could not find but one, which was directly run on the beach who wanted reception include straight and was on a sign clearly NO VACANCY, yet I dared me inside and asked timidly to whether non- but still had a place. and lo and behold they did not want to put as individual singelfrau on the street and put me in the TV room below, where should prevail from 23:00 silent.
I still screwed up initially in town and they threw me the night life and explored the beach nightly. ah that was great, street music was made and the people danced on the streets unchecked, me too of course. there was a night life, and I would be wo9hl; have been easy this night out to get even Rummer. but it was better that way, because later it would be another regenen ...
I dislocated me sometime on my mattress was a UNSD only once awakened by howling returnees around 3:30 ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment