Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Mount & Blades License

camera and clerkship

just reached me a message that that I in Rhineland-bin find no pfalz just assumed that I was lucky enough (ha, I ha) in two schools to have to be active simultaneously. keizer the seminar is louder in the school of mental retardation in alzey and lasting school for deaf in Frankental, moreover daer fun only 18 months. that will be gathered and a very nice driving around without equal. but you will be able to come to terms with it ...

yesterday I'm here and I actually walked around for long and futile search for a new camera found. it's just that I had broken before now. finktionieren it needs to be quite a time-manuel adapter, which I own but at home, now I have to make do only once every six manuel, but it will go .. jippy ... I'm so which points about it .... finally weider own photos as I am used to with my own camera with my own objective !!!!!!

fact that I have had little sleep uvor night and now because of the camera and because the borrowed tent so much running about am I fell into bed at 18:30 and woke up this morning not before 7:00. Now I'm sitting here

0 comments:

Post a Comment