Saturday, December 25, 2004
As Partners, Aspergers, As Marriage
temperature: 20-25 degrees
feelings of Christmas: the first at 11:30
auffenthaltsort heufigster: Kitchen
written Christmas cards: 3
So it was the 24/12/2004,
and it seemed at first a day like any other to be. I had left everything for a lot of time and so it happened that we both John and I very cozy (it less comfortable, because it all his Christmas shopping still active and had had to pack up this yet) at 18:00, Silesia kingdom of heaven on a plate. I had not myself thought that I would be so important but in addition to the dumplings has missed nothing, and you can roll behind me would have. yzwar there were candles but no atmosphere. we talked and well and long, then got a phone marathon because I wanted all still fair as possible to achieve before, and then gigs going to midnight mass.
stmaria is one of the larger churches in hobart and Catholic, in the morning I was running through the area to herrrauszubekommen where I can go to and friendly as the people here are now times it was not long and I had my answer.
11:15 it should go. But that was only dei conformity to the worship. Chandeliers with an infinite number of candles were ignited by hand and it spread slowly warm orange light from candles in the whole church, I think I've never seen so many candles burn on a stain, there was really no corner where there was none.
within these 3 / 4 hour wobbled perk up the people, and I wondered where they wind still could fit anywhere.
it was a very solemn Mass with incense and a lot of singing and actually take me I read, despite feremder foreign language church religion and foreign people, silent night, holy night sung everywhere.
yes, it was beautiful, but I noticed that on Christmas not to the church matters and not worship at the but the fact that you are sub-human is the one to know and where you felt in himself, has the most to me from it, the little chat, go out with that shaking hands of familiar hands and together Sitting with the family, and feeling that are all there and all is well ....
went back under the stars I was glad to have a few words can go with my grandmother and from 3 o'clock I put out my light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment