Saturday, December 25, 2004

Blueprints Desert Eagle Airsoft Gun

Christmas Day -> Christmas carnival

yesterday, on 12.25.2004 I was invited so now:

at 11:00 am I was picked up at a sektfruhstueck, and I must say I enjoyed this very day. It seems to not give the custom when the guests come to clean house and bring it to finish, but it was so relaxed. all sat around a kitchen table and crooked quack sparkled before him, croissants with champagne glass in hand and oven-fresh. It did jam cheese, avocado, melon, tomato, and spagelspitzen fruechtebrot .... and lots of nice people, including several artists. However, most conversations revolved around a 6 month old child, the very happy and satisfied his mashed avocados ass. later went to the beach, where I talked about working with an artist of the theirs, and was amazed that I had much to contribute to itself, which I liked Christmas barefoot on the beach .....

for dinner we had a few small houses further invited. on a roof terrace, the house type of schmuddellig as before but cozy with props Vilen Buddas and Chinese. The hosts were two kugkeliege friendly cheerful people with whom I am well understood, crazy with the family included two small compact hundevon which I could not just leave and can be the same were still important despite their not look different. one wanted to cuddle and just approach to the shot Alees quietly let the other was effected during a power packet Nwar was also much kabbellei still not getting tired. Handle multiple paaerchen and there were some singel and they were all so I had no interressant muhr mis remain to 19:00 there until the last true given lengths. because there was a halbaboriganie of the culture at the University of aboriganis teaches, and his wife who is an artist. an old farmer how it is imagined with shoulder-length hair and floppy hat, two architeckten, father and son who came from Germany and when she was 15 after ausralien come, they ict in a German club in which one speaks only English, but still .... Sharon and not to forget, a little girl around 11 years makes me all afternoon held in breathless ....
there was mackerel any aerts ranging from schrim from small over to the Hummer was all this squid salad ice cream cake eispuddign beseede3ssert, candies, biscuits, fruechtekuchen, I could not believe my eyes do not ham, egg riesenstueck and, and, and. ......
of course had to pull out all the candy and a bright streamer through the throwing area. But it was all quite pleasant and I liked very much. In the end I was even brought home.
already there waiting for john to me at the his performance was over came as Santa Claus and who seemed visibly happy about it. Fehr see in just the midnight mass ran from Rome, with the old pope, who I'm now even more tired than ever.
decided we colored the night with an Australian film, and beautiful landscapes.
Merry Christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment