Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Remove Depilatory Wax From Carpet

"Back to school - a new adventure starts!"

No, it's not by me but by my deputy head teacher, and it has also stolen, as it appears on the introductory meeting last Wednesday told (and that of a store in England that sells school uniforms). She found it quite appropriate, but in a welcome speech, and I found it quite fitting for this title ^ ^



The first week is around now, so very gradually begins a certain routine to emerge. I do so slowly, where are all the rooms that I have found in the five minutes I had a "break" (which are in fact located in different buildings a few steps from each other accommodated) and I know that I am in English courses with Sra. must place the pin Diáz not even out of the hand, so fix the good woman walks with us through the material (I have learned today in 2.5 hours following the time: the article, (and confirmed), the noun and some exceptions, plurals, adjectives, pronouns and a handful of words). Well, is an intensive course, clearly, we need to make up the material which have learned our classmates for all of last year AND meet the substance of this year. Unfortunately, many of the English total of 11 hours per week in the afternoon when you just have a deep, and I am so slowly as price fool there, because I would sometimes read aloud vertüddele. Well, I'm not alone there, that comforts me ^ ^

Generally, fabric ... Just have a look at my schedule:

Such is a 40-hour week. Red is all English, all English yellow, turquoise is my area of expertise (I can taste the pure first four weeks in all four areas, as there would be technology, law, humanities and business, and I will probably stay with technology), dark blue are German-hour and green ... these are my beloved computer hours. Where the English thrashing us, I literally sleep with a computer ... in the first two hours we have learned such important matters as "what is a keyboard" and "why do you use a mouse?" Then we could turn in the third hour, then even the actual computer! Enthusiasm! If I imagine, that is the "intensive course", ie only one term, as opposed to a whole semester, which made the other courses before, then I do not want to know how slow the regular pupils learning last year are acted ... oh, and we will deal only with Word until Christmas. And rather the basic things such as tables, columns, formatting, headers and footers, and that's it ... * * Jaul Well. Let's see if I can surf the side, otherwise I read halt or sleep Tuesday morning times from ... I do not care ... guess that is a relatively easily earned good marks.

Speaking of notes ... my placement test I pretty much passed well. Grammar 2, Vocabulary 2, prose 1, second back-translation .. when the time is not motivated! Since it should come out fairly decent marks in total, at least in English. English ... well, I'll stop everything to learn. But in English I am amazed at how different the level is. concede I have a praise from my partner, and amazed with another, how little it to - impromptu translator Today in (and was not soooo easy text of 160 words, read 1 minute, start no notes, then talk!) vocabulary has occurred. I mean, well, not everyone is always the right word, but then you can rewrite the matter but to at least try? But maybe it's a type thing. In any case, I note that I have with the English cases so far no problems ... one, for which I must not worry how enjoyable! And the rest .. Schauma ma

So, I'm going for a little baby-sitting - my Roommate is now on parents evening and I look a little to the offspring in question. Lined it is also ready for bed, now they read a little bit ... very pleasant and easy they are at that age (8) or: D Well, then ... I should gradually deal with my homework ... and I have to find a job yet, anyway. This is my biggest problem - the next few months to finance. School fees, hire, train ticket, health insurance alone bring together already 500 €, which I must put somehow, and of which I have not fed me, Textbooks bought some new pants or even concerned, because this is getting a little thin ... have a credit and student loan request, but somewhere I will even have to raise money, probably mainly during the holidays. At least one advantage - I regularly vacation like a normal school child. But not for months at a stretch, but during the summer holidays just 6 weeks ... Well could be worse. Overall I am very happy, especially if my money problem can be solved somehow :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment