Finally a flat! Back to school
Tonight, at last came the relieving call - I've found one room was about time - the school begins on Monday, so in a week, and I have received in recent weeks so many cancellations, it was no more solemn. Of the money that is all spent for tickets and / or gasoline, because I had to constantly gondolas to Erlangen, we're not talking yet ... actually I was about to pay for my move * grumble * Well
. Now the hut is found - an old building from the previous turn of the century very central in Fürth, according to "massive" exterior with stucco ceiling inside! together I'll be using a very nice woman in her early 40 and 8 year old daughter her ... which is still quite relaxed, I think. At just under one-hour "interview" we were in any case quite well together, and if need be one can still close the door behind you when you need peace and quiet times ... Fürth is not so far away from Erlangen, the train takes 17 minutes, so no problem. So I've always used ... I was already at school times daily half an hour on the road. Would indeed times have been nice to ride a bike to school, but no matter ... in trains You can get good terms!
I tell the next few days more and show you, maybe a few pictures. Now I must first make up a little sleep - the last few nights were very restless and short, while I've been waiting for this promise * yawn *
0 comments:
Post a Comment