were like crystal
yesterday I won! for the first time, I won the coin toss and I have spent only 3.50! a bart simpson, who is half a meter in size! I would say the spring market is great! a sore yesterday but then I was still as much in the situation, I would have expected after wake up before. But too much wine in this erfurt / jena night. was clear. nils koppruch was fink and that is what I wanted. but unfortunately we just had to go early. because the last train for far too early to jena drives back, but we would necessarily have to Jena, because Kevin has placed far too long and we were no longer there. In the end we may only have just the songs dance that we have liked, but these were eventually the best. This was at the end of the slips which were completely at kerstin Doodle with our full.
oh and we are moving. first no problem, but only if anne already knew what and who is not as expected yesterday from Regensburg come back, but still not at all. The apartment has a balcony, garden and the perfect two-room for me, stefan and separated by a truss. located near the women's quarters. and cost just as here, to bail on the!!
what I did today and the only one with bine together, then I'll probably NEN bissel in the city walk around with Stefan and then one day late, too late start with Latin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment