but the topic is: where would we be without StudiVZ?
what ever that and for whatever reason, people want the team to us recently in sociology or something to make. and teams you're doing this: determine the! and do you know the other team ausm not only the name! pity that no one has his name be on the front! I find statistics so anyway so a team player?
least I now have my group and did so because I knew even yourself! only for a janine Herrmann does not know that she has a new group, and although my old one. but I do not care if she has no studivz your own fault.
are bad, the groups also do not, I've never had so many social contacts in my studies. pity only that the all 1 and 2 semester, since you realize that every time one is still behind.
here may not be so considerate of everyone, for example, not to my mitwohnerin. for I will take off without them here. why is the only way unfriendly, horrible. but I will still take off! yet this semester!
Boxhamsters for today! could be nice.
0 comments:
Post a Comment