Star Trek 11 - Look! Him! An!
When is a good film? When you come out of the theater with the widest grin EVAR and liked to turn around and go in again would like ... If you spent half the movie with goose bumps or grin ... (Gurr Gurr * * The sound I know ... yeah, who has a Tribble in a cage!) If you like the movie at home ... Eh ... borrows and again look the same night ...
Yes. I like the new Star Trek. Tiny has not been as (nice idea for some romance, but somehow I've already sehr schräg geguckt dabei...), aber die sind großteils alle plausibel (man denke an die originale Serie zurück oder an etliche Bücher... die Charaktere hatten schon immer eine gewisse Affinität zueinander, kann man nicht leugnen).
Der Film macht SPAß! Und ich geh ihn mir auch nochmal im Kino ansehen und nicht in dieser crappy Qualität hier...
0 comments:
Post a Comment