Thursday, November 6, 2008

M Jak Milosc Soap Opera

beginning

Again a sign of life. And lest you think that I am only here to dance salsa every day in a bikini, I tell you times of the last two weeks.
(Readers of my private journal may be enough to read this post ... you know the drama, yes.)
with my room that I was not so very happy, I had even mentioned just after the arrival times. I had indeed arangiert in the meantime it, but did not really like's me. About a month before I was even a few nights maltreated with bites unidentified origin. The bites stopped after a few days back, so I have the whole first not ignored. I've merely because of suspicion of small roommates in the mattress from my parents let my mattress cover (actually, house dust mite) send. So far, so good.
Two weeks ago I got myself caught a bad cold, which, while annoying, but in itself is not so bad. Had it not been the case with the gas. I must say that is the gas (for hot water and stove) not out of the line but from the bottle. Friday morning I wanted to make tea, but not even a minute after the flame went out ... Gas blank. Hmph, very stupid moment. My great (* irony flag-swing *) English roommates (yes, Majority, Marías girlfriend lives there permanently with driver) that is accessible over the weekend to Maria's parents in the South and come back sometime Sunday night. I wrote an SMS to María, where would these bottles for sale and how the change would work. Since shortly after her friend came home again, I also asked her if she could change the bottle, with the remark that I was sick and really need hot water for tea needed (kettle or something's not even in the home ). As I understand the friend is very difficult, I got from the English murmur the word "María" snapped, hoping that they will perhaps again Decision would say. ... In order to shorten the whole as: We (Anne and I) were sitting there the whole weekend without gas. No response to SMS or repeated attempts. For me, it was now the second time that I sat there for several days without gas. We remember the very first day was nothing to do with hot water.
Because the whole has always been so much fun, then the thing began with the bite again. The first night I could not figure out again what it was. The second night I saw my little roommate: a cute bouncing FLEA! The rest of the night I slept on the couch. On the third night I finally killed the beast then and, after closer examination of the corpse Flea also confirmed the suspicion final.
This was, however, the form for the house spans. The thing was clear: a new room must be found. On Monday, I've then also looked at the first two homes. The first was okay (and I tell already that I'm living there now), the second - or the environment - has cost me but the last nerve. min In the 10th, I have been waiting at the tram station to the landlord, I became a really disgusting bum accosted the first (of course knew nothing) and then touched. Although only briefly on the shoulder, but the first time I was no stranger to touch eh _irgendwo_ and second, certainly no one to whom almost the dirt from his face brökelt. WAH! Not three minutes later I was still almost bitten by a dog fight. Although he did not get me to put right and I only missed a pretty hematoma, but I still found it hard to still keep his composure. Slowly, I was still all a bit too much and the desire to return immediately to Germany, is making headway in my mind. The apartment I've just looked at me then out of courtesy, but it was lousy anyway. The remaining apartments, which I saw were nothing and so I said yes then the first.
I did not want to take with flea offspring in the new apartment, I wanted to wash all my stuff again. Because with just one machine, and especially one Wascheständer is not in a hurry, I wanted to actually even see a laundromat, but Not a chance something's not here. One of my lecturers has me then - when I asked her if she knew of any Laundry - offered that I wash with her a few things could do what I have gratefully accepted. Last Friday morning so I am with my little suitcase and the most important things (bed linen and all) went to her home and had two machine washed. I had 12 hours to the deadline for the lease signing, which has everything works. I should then come back to 16h again to pay the first month's rent and security deposit and take the key in reception. As proved then have the next problem I had dar. beginning the week of week of a fellow student who has recently lost her wallet and has not come back to their account, paid out money that they had referred me. I get only 500 € per week in cash from the machine so I would not even more the rent + utilities to get together. Deposit I could defer to a little luck. In the end I had to my teacher, when I had already done the laundry, to borrow the money for the rent. Eijeijei, which went on to ask for it's ego. When folded, the then pull it all so I had endich the key to my new room in his hands and could get to packing.
Although this is not the fine English, am I on Saturday, while Maria was again moved away. Three took the tram, because I do not have enough money for taxi and not know anyone here with a car. So I've always wanted to spend my birthday. María, I then left there only a letter and the key.
The new apartment is overall better, perfect but it is also by no means. But I do not think that that - according to my scale - are here. I've now actually seen a few apartments here and the title "great" war virtually none. Something is always simple. What struck me here was the first, was that do not fit my plug into the sockets. At least the thicker the pins do not like the laptop or my 3-Sockets. So Monday I had to first run through half the city and look for suitable adapter. In the fourth store I've finally found something. What I really here at home feel a nuisance is the laundry room. The washing machine is pretty rusty, one of the program buttons missing and the corresponding pin to be rotated by forceps to a painted mark (but I have no idea what program it is then), the rubber seal at the opening scruffy total, running from the machine bottom water during spinning out "dancing" through half the room. And as a special bonus, is still the backup kicked out. I'll but at times appeal to the landlord, who is there please do something (and the state is really only new to the debate). The drying rack is also pretty siffig and rusted. Then I'll buy myself a cheap and put into the room. That is indeed full, but I was in during the week before most of their time at university, because I can manage them. And it is dear to me forever. Overall, it is here though - if not set, nor any unforeseen dramas - bearable.








0 comments:

Post a Comment