Saturday, October 11, 2008

How Can You Tell If A Screen Is Lcd

The temptation is great!



If unfortunately relatively expensive, since it is in Gran Canaria. The 2-day ticket bought in advance costs € 45, which is a perfectly legitimate price. Pops is unfortunately the ferry. Stupid way students can only offer discounts apply to 26 and I have necessarily be so next month's 27th For round-trip would cost me the fun times just good? 97 €. Should I apply for until then the Residencia (which I have not been scheduled, and given the fact that I needed a rental agreement for that purpose by Maria (note: María rare here and not very active when it comes to ... something ... is) probably could have time just because the card is probably only so + / - a month gets later, would come out anyway still at about 49 € to stay And somehow I had to because for 1-2 nights, too..
Hach, Hach, hard decisions. cool would it somehow already. In La Laguna itself, although still at surprisingly frequent concerts, but the small club gigs to go much into the hardcore track that I is not so real, and the larger items are usually old men's skirt with a slight punk drive in, what I - surprise - not really content. I mean, clearly, better than nothing, but that does not stop the music festival but very appealing.


(Otherwise not much new. University, homework and too little experience. A little bit frustrating that already. But the end of October, I am finally starting the homework, then I can maybe take back what. Who knows, maybe I can do it even to go a second time to the beach. Wuuuuh! Or even in the South to drive. Wahhhhh!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment