zieh_dich_aus @ 2007-08-26T18: 23:00
just when I wanted to start writing again more about what happened to me so all day, I have the feeling of being ill. So I lie here for two hours. stefan sitting in the kitchen and eats alone. turbine would have to be here, I'll lay in bed her. her bed to watch TV is much better. I have indeed only the couch. plus we can actually even taken away the waste. I want not alone .. because I will not meet the landlord, at least not alone, that is. Her husband died last Sunday, what we know but only by chance ... I do not know if any really know if I reveal it to know or not. Couple's all better! stefan naja and may even quasi not taken away the garbage, because he's not at all likely to be here permanently. One should not feel unobserved.
I say yes ... nothin 'going on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment