Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Mountains Piano Tabs Biffy

zieh_dich_aus @ 2007-03-08T08: 26:00

finally back. I currently write the ljeinträge only in my head. I just want to be out there at present! I think I have a lot of it depended close too often. and I then had to catch up on the last day. we have yet look at apartments in between. the one hand, the deaf have shit on the balcony and the other is too far away. just stupid, which I somehow even more requests will limit ... because I do not want away from jena-east. here it is just beautiful. damn. by the way I write comfortably housework. stefan a bit of playing with the wii and turbine is still asleep. olli schulz concert is tonight and my parents here on the weekend need a place to sleep. So we will be times in his apartment stefan store or go and get the guest bed. and eat in the great new mensa oben.ich believe there is now good. I write regularly!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

from home and being outdoors. with wood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment