no no no no no no no there's no limit
and because there was so nice yesterday, I got me once again done more to write again. yesterday, the dance was too egotronic.oh you, I like that! unbelievable. have missed, but this is worse the greater, we are also out for some protection hall and den of thieves. matter jahr.und was last at concerts you must dance, and can do. I think I only like the concerts in which I danced properly. certainly even. and because I am so incredibly on cover versions have also towards the end everything right. then i will start to ignore that I forgot about it today is because I feel once again still drunk.
and then there's tomorrow. muaaahhh.am best I sleep the night is not, then not so fast tomorrow, or at least it feels like that. until then I lie here weiterrum clear the tiger duck hot water bottle and watch xfactor with turbine or stefan oc.alles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment