Wednesday, February 2, 2005
What Color Should Lineart Be
yes, it is now printed and are ready for decision, yesterday am I have a vollwärtige with teacher aspirant, as the chairman of the Education Authority stressed that all rights and obligations. well, the swearing did not hurt and was believed to have my surprise when I solemn. there were a few introductory words and then a glimpse of that which we will soon have anticipated.
is the least I liked the fact that it is apparently in the whole federal territory einselbstbverständlichkeit herumzukutschieren by car to why you should leave as well dan seminar to a city Undem same place you think? Well this way i am determined in Rhineland-card customer phalz an ass and unbeatable. has something for themselves ...
then shall we solemnly swear to the constitution of Federal Republic of Germany. you could have heard a pin drop.
actually have two people recognized me quite spontaneously, from the look of the Cologne University indicated. Danielle and Ellie. as luck will have it with me in geminar for hard of hearing, in which we are sitting in other people with only four Weichlein with a gentleman who is somewhat older but otherwise very nice. in didactics I am the assigned art. they have made the ground so that we again get a professional insight into a Musich-aesthetic in which it is easier sometimes to play a game and content are important in the other than in the kulturtechnicken. actually not a bad idea, something can only enrich.
as I learned today from a mitreferendarin that will be with me in the mentally handicapped school in Alzey, they have tried dorterseitz already desperate to reach me. I did not have the feeling of having been out of reach but now I will probably have to register. things also because of organizational, which have now shown like that I go to the predetermined time, the school my second discipline can not because the whole of next week free, actually there should be the first observation time, now has the converted and Mizter the other school are discussed.
but I fear this will be the smallest problems that will have me in your way.
also find the location of the next morning after Oggersheim for example, are little things, even though this is what I hate driving around a bit.
we will see what there is, and I'm very curious, because I have mitlerweile but a loss to the work developed.
and what is the best, I will at least a small part of carnival noticed yet, the Monday and Tuesday are free and I will do after the invitation in Münster from Sunday until possibly Tuesday morning in Cologne station. jippy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment